Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day 1 : 西门町 Xi Men Ding (22 Nov 2013)

This was my second time I been here, Taiwan. My first time getting in Taiwan was during my university semester break, fall on July 2012, which had passed more than a year time. During my first time, I came over to Taiwan participated in AISEC student exchange programme. However, during this time, I planned to have a backpack travel around Taipei with my family members. Since I had been stayed in Taiwan for 2 months before, so I being the guide tour for this time travel journey.

Our journey start on 22 Nov 2013. There are a total of 6 persons involve in the backpack journey. Our fly depart from LCCT to Taipei took around 4 hrs and 15 min time.


                                                   Air Asia airbus on the parking lots.



                                                                    On board ! Excited!

We arrived at International Taoyuan Airport, Taiwan around 3pm. Afterward, we took taxi towards our hotel named as " Many Flower Business Hotel " located on 55 Zhong Zhen District, Section 1 Ren Ai Road.
We check in hotel around 5pm.



                              

                                                      Many Flower Business Hotel

Next, we start to getting hungry after check in hotel. We decided to go for the nearest place--西门町 Xi Men Ding to took our dinner. We use MRT follow blue line (Bannan Line) get to 西门町 Xi Men Ding.



                                                       Xi Men Station crowded with peoples.





 
Next, search for the foods.....


The famous "Ah Zhong Mian Xian"

                                                                   
                                                                       Fried Mushroom


                                                                         Fried sausage


                                                                           Fried rice



Cinema


No comments:

Post a Comment